Directory

Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Coat Is Always On // Cat Power


I'm not quite ready to surrender my love for mini dresses to the Winter woes just yet, my solution: pairing them with a classic pea coat. I'm always looking forward to what knits and coats Kookai brings out during the Autumn/Winter seasons, I find myself mentally creating outfits in my head whilst i'm browsing through the store and counting over how many times I can outfit repeat any one particular coat and embrace the chilly days. The first thing that caught my eye with my dress is how much of a kaleidoscopical dream it is, taking my print collection to a whole new level. 

Outfit: Kookai Charcoal Pea Coat / Sportsgirl Heels / Kookai Dusk Choker Dress 

XX

3 comments:

  1. beautiful coat, will have to pop into kookai and have a look at their winter range :)

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute!

    And, I want that coat. There is nothing like a nice warm, stylish coat to get you through work, the weekend and a night out!

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing coat!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...